Rock, Groove and Jam! is looking for non-union actors for a pilot to include four (4) webisodes. The pilot will be used to raise funds for six seasons of a web series. Snacks and meals are provided during pilot production dates. We are selecting females and males ages 25-70, all ethnicities.
Brief description: Fifteen years after Roxie, Gigi, and Jinga started their girl pop group, they still haven’t found success. Now, they must decide whether to continue following their distant dream of stardom or live ordinary lives.
You must answer Yes to the following questions, otherwise, there is no need to audition:
- I am available to audition on either Saturday (6/2) in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- I am willing to pay for my own travel expenses (if needed).
- I am willing to not be paid for this pilot; however, I understand I will receive credit and a DVD copy for my resume.
- If web series is picked up downstream by a production company, I will receive pay.
- I am available to resume my role in late 2019 if needed (and my schedule permits). If my schedule does not permit, I will alert the casting committee as soon as I am contacted.
If you answered Yes, to expedite sign-in, send email to RockGrooveandJam@gmail.com with the following information:
NOTE: Subject Line: Casting for RGJ Presents Webisodes - Pilot
- Most recent photo
- One-minute videotape of performance
- Resume (includes email address and phone
NOTE: You will receive an email confirmation. Next step is to follow instructions below for:
Rock, Groove and Jam! (formally Lilac Films) supports and develops fictional content that tells stories of women’s plight and triumphs. Our secondary focus is to shed light on women from diverse background and experiences who are current leaders in business and in community. Works include Am I Your Favorite? Revelation, Fall From Grace, TORN, Directed by Zahra, and Butterfly Wings. Check out clips of our work on YouTube.
# # #